Monday, May 3, 2010

Sunday Walks

Sunday walks are the best! Yesterday Stacey and I had our final Sunday walk together and it was so good but rather depressing. We went along the coolest sidewalk in Logan and around the Temple, it was such a beautiful day! It's nice when you can go on a walk and you don't have to talk the entire time, you just enjoy what's out there and the peacefulness of a Sunday in Logan. Thanks Stace! I am going to miss our walks a ton! We have also been attempting to run. Saturday night at about 8:45 we went out to the river trail and ran a pretty quick mile, I was so proud of it! It was a little scary coming back in the dark and my hands got numb from the cold, but overall I would say it was definitely a success... I love running with my Stace-girl!

This week is it....the final week of year numero dos! Long day of work today, one final, a couple days in Rexburg, and tons of packing! I feel so grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment