Friday, May 21, 2010

Two-Thirds

Today I am officially 2/3 of the way done with my three week classes! This is how I spent this glorious day.
  • Got up and ready for the day. I wore flats, straightened my hair, and wore a jacket without a hood.
  • Went up to campus at about 10:30.
  • Finished up homework until class started at 12:30.
  • Sat through econ and didn't learn anything because I was so stressed about finding out what my finance test score was.
  • Cried tears of joy when I got my test back. (It was the hardest test I have ever taken!) Got a 79 but the second highest score was an 83 so therefore it was only out of 83 points....I got a 95!
  • My parents took me to Costa Vida for dinner during my break.
  • Sat through all of the 6-10 class....she made us stay the entire time!
  • Walked from the business building to 800 North in the pouring RAIN!
  • Ate three of my mom's amazing sugar cookies.
Happy 2/3's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment