Friday, May 7, 2010

Stressed Out?

Here is how yesterday went:

8:30....woke up
9:45....ate pancakes at Ben's
10:45....left Rexburg
1:30....arrived in Logan
2:00....worked
9:00....got done with work and began to pack/clean
12:45....passed out, like literally I fell onto my bed and couldn't get up until 5:30 this morning

I was in panic mode all night long trying to get everything to fit in my car. I'm supposed to be out of my apt by noon today, but I work until 2....so I'm just a little bit stressed. I realized that there is no possible way that Leo can hold all of my stuff, so now I have to take two trips and vacuum and wipe everything down/make sure I have everything done in less than two hours. I am so drained! And to make everything 10x worse....I don't know where my wallet is... and I have to buy an Econ book today, ugh! All I want to do is sleep. I know I have been super ornery and probably a pain to be around, but honestly, I'm past caring. It sounds horrible, but I am so exhausted that I don't even have the energy to want to be nice or happy. Give me a day, life will be good, and I'll be so much happier....but making people move out the Friday of finals by noon....come on now.... it's not like any of us are stressed out.... don't try to make our lives any easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment