Saturday, May 8, 2010

Relief...

Spring semester 2010 is officially over. Monday I start class again and I'm not exactly looking forward to it, but for now I just feel relieved. Today I took all of the things I won't be needing this summer to my Aunt Michelle's house. My grandpa was replacing their toilet today so they had to turn off their water. Let's just say it had been a while since I had taken a shower, so my aunt let me shower and get ready at her place. Then I ate Applebees with her family to celebrate Mother's day. It was a good visit! Then I stopped by my favorite place in the entire world....Target!! I found a dress to wear at Stacey's wedding and it is so cute! Made my day! It's a good thing there isn't a Target in Logan because I would be in so much debt from shopping stress relief. :)

Tomorrow is Mother's Day so I would like to end this post with a small tribute to my mother.
  • My mom is third out of eleven kids....they only had one bathroom growing up.
  • In high school, I would get shopping kicks and force her to go along with me.
  • Every time I would come home I would yell out "Mom" but in a really annoying voice, she loved it!
  • She has four really cool kids....I look the most like her.
  • She hates animals and I think she passed that trait down to me.
  • She makes the best homemade rolls and sugar cookies....seriously the best.
  • She is becoming more crafty. She made all of us little memory scrapbooks for Christmas.
  • Her favorite colors are blue and yellow.
  • She is the best bargain shopper in the world.
  • She cares about everyone and is always giving service.
  • She is my best friend and I love her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment