Thursday, May 13, 2010

School is a Breeze...

I don't think I will ever complain about fall or spring semester classes again! (haha yeah right....) But honestly, the classes I am taking right now are the most intense classes I have taken/will probably ever take in my college career. Each class only has a couple assignments or tests, so each one is about 25 percent of my overall grade. None of the material is too difficult (I'm doing pretty well in corporate finance)....but I go to class for 7 hours straight, come home and do homework/readings, go to bed, wake up the next morning and continue to do homework until I go back to class. I sound like a dedicated student, but there is no way I would survive if I wasn't in total school mode. I have no social life and it is killing me!!! I want to hang out with people but I don't have the time! Ugh! Twelve more days of classes and I will be outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment