Friday, September 3, 2010

One Down...

I have survived my first week of school and it feels great! I still have mixed feelings about the crazy long class days on Tuesdays and Thursdays but most of my classes are really interesting so I think I will survive. I love the first couple of weeks back go school because there is so much going on. This week was the Week of Welcome and this is what I did:
Monday---Quietdrive Concert
Tuesday---Iron Man 2 on Old Main Hill
Wednesday---Ryan Hamilton from Last Comic Standing
Thursday---High Stakes Bingo
Tonight---80's Dance aka best dance of the year
Tomorrow---Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Great week for sure!

Last night we had a small birthday celebration for our neighbor Rick. My parents will be here tomorrow. My classes are fun. My birthday is in one week. I have an awesome red 80's dress to wear tonight. I am happy. Life is great!

1 comment:

  1. Shan! Your life is SOOOOOOOOOOO exciting!! I'm jealous! I wish I was there to party with you!!

    ReplyDelete