Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday Thoughts

I live by my planner. Most people already know this fact. But seriously, my planner is my life. This past week I have had every day mapped out hour by hour and I feel like I have actually gotten a lot accomplished. I am also proud of my planner because I bought it at the bookstore and it is 100 percent recycled material and it is orange.

This last week I did learn something super important....Costa Vida is now doing a version of Taco Tuesday.... and it rocks! They do it from 5-10pm which is three hours longer than Cafe Rio. The tacos are the same price and there isn't an hour wait in line. We walked in and within five minutes had our food. I'm not sure if the tacos themselves are any better, but for the convenience, Costa Vida will definitely be seeing a lot more of me. I love the Taco Tuesday social scene!

The Fun, Fit, Forever classes are awesome this semester. I was kind of bummed at first when I realized my two favorite instructors from last year are no longer here, but I am so glad I decided to do it again. So far I've been to the power sculpt and pilates classes and they are such a good work out. Hot bod here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Shana- found your blog! (is that creepy and stalkerish? :) oh well) its so cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete