Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Love

I love rollerskating. I really do. Last year my connections classes wanted me to set up a party after the class was all done, so I planned a night at the Fun Park for us to go rollerskating. Of course nobody showed up, so I was extremely lucky to have a couple of good friends that went along. Well I brought that idea up again this year and everybody seemed interested in it. I told them over and over again that last year was a bust so they had better show up. Well last night was our skate night and I am proud to report that I had three students and three roommates of one of the students. That's right. Six people showed up!!! I was so excited! I wish we could have had more, but it was still fun. I dominated limbo (OK fine, I tied a sixteen year old kid) and got a free pass to go back. And then because no one ever shows up, they gave all of us free passes! I was going to attempt the old school skates but I chickened out and went for the blades. I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment