- People sell the same stuff.
- It is all overpriced.
- The layout and setup of the markets, vendor after vendor, all in a neat row.
- Vendors bombard customers in S.A. but they also allow you to barter them down to practically nothing.
- Language barriers. Vendors in Richland speak English, vendors in S.A. do not.
- Here the products are mostly homemade and crafty, in S.A. they are touristy souvenirs.
- Richland had belly dancers performing in the amphitheater....weird....but kinda cool.
These are pics from the Art Show in Richland.