Sunday, July 11, 2010

RIP Prince!

So I am really bad at the whole "keeping up on the blog" thing, once school starts back up I know I will improve, once I get my fancy library job back.

But for now, super lame postings will have to work. Yesterday I helped lay bark for some people in the ward and made some great money. (My back and arms are soooooo sore, but it was definitely worth it!) Then it was my first day back at the theater. I swear the moment I walk back into that place I feel like I am 17 all over again and I never left. I kind of hate it, no, I really hate it, but a job is a job and I am grateful to have one here.

Today was a pretty monumental day. I went to the singles branch... yep.... me.... at the singles branch... and I didn't die. Two summers ago I went with Trisha and it was such a horrifying experience. Today was different and it was ok. A lot of my friends are finally starting to come back from missions so the branch actually seems like it could be pretty fun. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. But it might be safe to say that I will probably go back next week.

Ok now I'll take a moment for Prince. Yesterday morning Kimmi left for EFY so of course I volunteered to sleep in her queen bed while she is gone. Her poor fish, Prince, hasn't been looking so great lately and last night I had to flush him. It was pretty sad. So sad that Lil' Steve and I had to take pics with him before.

1 comment:

  1. oh no...the fish....remember when mike killed jules fish?!!!
    SO FUNNY
    girl I have the bracelet you gave me on right now! Thanks so much I love it!!!
    can't wait to see you...2 weeks! Let's get an itinerary...haha jk...but seriously it would be fun to have stuff to do!
    loves

    ReplyDelete