Sunday, July 18, 2010

Laughing

Sometimes when I start laughing....I end up crying. It's something I've inherited from my mother. I remember freshman year, one of the first nights in my apartment, trying to get to know my roommates and the neighbors; my laughing turned into curling up in a ball in the kitchen due to the waterworks. It is definitely one of my trademark moves. :)

So since I have been home I have had several of these moments and I would just like to say that I love my family! McKayla and I pulled all of our quarters together the other night and went out for blizzards. Then we came home and started to de-junk her room. We laughed so much! That girl had at least two large bags of garbage and another two large bags of stuff for the goodwill. It's kind of fun de-junking when it's not your own stuff. We had a blast! We found notebooks and papers that were several years old, ten pairs of scissors randomly spread throughout the room, tons and tons of junk! Love my sister lots!

I have these weird thing with feet. I absolutely hate them! I hate other people's feet and I hate it when people touch my feet. I think they are so gross! So I was sitting on Kimmi's bed, bugging her, and my mom comes in. Kimmi leaves the room, my mom goes to grab my foot because she thinks it's funny and somehow she shoves me onto the floor, I almost hit my head on the corner of the dresser, she falls too, and we both end up crying. Gotta love those moments!

1 comment:

  1. Love doing that. We need to chat it up soon so we can start laughing and crying together.

    Also, love the picture at the top.

    ReplyDelete