Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dog or Child?

Two in one day, here I go!

There are two things on my mind right now.

1) I just bought 360 sheets of scrapbook paper for $20 and I am super excited! Picking out scrapbook paper is like clothes shopping for me...and I absolutely love getting new clothes. It is super-typical of a Mormon girl to love to scrapbook but I am so excited to get going on my South America album. Oh gosh, I am a loser and I love it!

2) Putting your child on a leash is not OK! I had this discussion with a girl at work last night after she watched a mother yank her kid and he fell on the ground. Seriously, kids are not meant to be treated like pets. If you can't control or keep track of your child, put him in a stroller, or leave him home with a babysitter. I think the leashes are ridiculous and its no wonder the kids are out of control. Show them some love, hold their hands, carry them, don't walk them. The cute stuffed animals on the back of the leashes don't make up for it either, it is so wrong!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the scrapbook paper. I love it too!

    I agree about the leash... Although, I will admit my mom and I contemplated (not terribly seriously) getting one to put on me in Scotland so I didn't get lost... I'm just too dang short!

    ReplyDelete