Friday, April 9, 2010

Three Weeks

...one major group project...
...two multiple-choice business law tests...
...one business law essay...
...two interior design projects...
...one interior design final (the only legit final!) ...

and then I will be done with my second year of college! Crazy stuff!

This year has definitely been a crazy one but I have loved every minute of it!

It's so weird to think that in 5 months I will be 21.
I feel like I am getting so old, but at the same time I'm still way too young.

South America in 50 days!
It still hasn't hit me that I am actually leaving the country,
I am so excited for it!

Here is a list of some of my fave memories of this school year:
  • Weekly Wednesday Winner Dinners
  • 80's, White Out, HOWL, Neon Sports, Mardi Gras, Pike, and End of the Year Bash Dances! :)
  • Hamilton's to celebrate roomie engagements
  • Having Crushes of the Week
  • Fun, Fit, Forever
  • Institute with Alyssa
  • Dear John
  • Slip'n'sliding with random boys
  • Scratch tickets
  • Boys
  • Tie Dye
  • Game Nights
  • Hare Krishna
  • MARCH MADNESS
  • Fireside Chats
  • Long boarding and eating it... minus the eating it
  • My Birthday
  • Taco Tuesdays
  • Quitting my job at Hell
  • Basketball Games
That's all I can really think of for now....more will come though....no worries! :)

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe how much i am going to miss you next year!! year two has been amazing! love you!

    ReplyDelete