Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Countdown is on...

1 day until my best friend comes to visit in Logan
5 days until I present my PR project

12 days until my last final is done
15 days until I get to move my stuff back to the Tri
18 days until I start 3 weeks of hellish classes
39
days until I will be on a plane to Chile!
72 days until I come back to the states and move home
124 days until I move back to Logan to work Connections
130 days until Fall 2010 Semester starts

This summer is going to be AMAZING! I wish it were longer....

2 comments:

  1. oh my heck. reality check that in only 130 days it starts all over again. so much to happen in that short time WOW! haha but yes PA-LEASE!!!! lets celebrate with McD's sundaes. yum. that sounds so good right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaela's coming!? Also, I'm still focusing on the small number of days I have left, I don't want to think about how many there til I have to start again! haha

    ReplyDelete