Friday, April 16, 2010

So Soon!

45 days till I leave for S.A.!!!!
It is coming up so fast!
Today I am going to buy a camera that looks like this....
It makes me happy!Now I just need to work on figuring out what I can actually take with me. I'm so scared that I will either take way too much or not enough and regret it.
Five weeks is a pretty long time for one suitcase!

Yesterday I found out that my PR group project got pushed back a week. So basically I have been stressing and making myself sick over running this project for nothing and now I get to stress over it for another week. I wish we were presenting on Tuesday so I could get it over with. I am actually pretty proud of what I have done for it.

My BFF Dumb Bum aka Kaela is coming to Logan next weekend! And to make things even better....she is living with Alyssa, Kaili and I next year! "We are gonna party it up like its 2020!" (direct quote from Jules)


No comments:

Post a Comment