Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What I Love About Logan:

  • Cool Summers. I hate that it takes so long for summer to get here, but I love how nice it is when it does come.
  • Mountains. I love how cool the mountains look with either a sunset or sunrise. They are beautiful!
  • Fall Colors. Logan is amazing in the fall!
  • Walking. I love being able to walk to class and work. Stacey and I went on a walk Sunday afternoon and it was so nice! Walking is so good for you, physically and mentally, I love being able to walk around and just think.
  • The Library. Yes, this is my place of employment and my income, but I just love the atmosphere of the library here. I always see people I know and everyone is just so studious. Great feeling.
  • Fun, Fit Forever Classes. I know I talk about this way too much, but I love working out with Sarah and the Debster. I am honestly happy with my routine and I love working out. Yesterday, I ran for the first time since spring break and did a mile in 8:40. So proud of it! ha but my goal is to get it under 8 by the end of the semester. I think it is pretty reasonable.
  • USU!!! I love Utah State! Lately I've been thinking a lot about getting an MBA and also reflecting back on why I came here. I think if I could go back, I would probably go somewhere else. (Don't hate me for saying this, but SLC and the Utes does have its appeal....so does UW and the Huskies). I wish Logan was bigger, I want to live in a real city. But I know that there isn't any other school like USU. There is so much pride and tradition here. Everyone is an Aggie and is bonded together. I can handle small-town Logan because I belong here and feel like I am somebody here. USU is great and I am proud to be an Aggie!
  • The Blue "A". I love looking up to campus and seeing that the "A" is lit up blue. It just makes me happy.
  • People on Bikes. If I owned a bike, and didn't live at the bottom of the Hill of Death, I would totally ride my bike all over campus. I do hate it when bikers think they are cooler than pedestrians or cars and act like they own the sidewalk or street... but I get so jealous when I see someone on a retro-old-school bike. I think they are sweet.
  • Yesterday. My absolute, favorite day of the semester took place yesterday. The day that next semesters classes come online for viewing. I had my schedule put together in less than a half hour and it made me soooo happy! I will only have class on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I will go from 9-4:15. I'm totally ok with it and ready for this semester to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment