Sunday, March 28, 2010

Epic Weekend!

I was kind of in a rut and super anti-social last week. So I decided that my weekend was going to be great! Friday I had a pretty good time at work and then I actually went to both of my classes. That's right, I sat through an entire marketing class...it was monumental! Then Karen and I went out for Jamba and decided we wanted to go to the hot springs. The amazing Mr. Banks drove Jules, K-dawg, and I out to Crystal Hot Springs and we met up with Karen and her clan. Even though it was super crowded, it was still worth it. After that, Jules and I decided to hit up the White Out Party at the Pike house. It was LEGIT! Definitely one of the best dance parties I've been to in a long time. Saturday at the last possible moment, we decided to go down to Spanish Fork with Banks, Larry, and Megan to Hare Krishna it up! We were in the middle of the chalk cloud....and I had a legit panic attack. Yes, I started to freak out and honestly thought I was going to die. So I turned to Jules and said, "I've got to get out of here." Then I turned to Banks and said, "Get me out of here." So we booked it for the edge of the crowd and people split when Banks told them I was asthmatic (I'm not). Overall, it was definitely an experience. Sunday we had the best linger longer ever. Roast and potatoes with carrots. So good! Then we had a birthday party for Banks at waffle night. Larry made raspberry jello and I ate way too much of it. Other than that, we have just been sitting around the apartment watching a lot of friends. I am very satisfied with my weekend. Very satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment