Thursday, March 25, 2010

Have You Ever Wondered...

...what life would be like if you knew what you were supposed to do?

Like where you should go to school or whether or not you should get a masters...
...if serving a mission is something you should consider doing....
...who you should marry and whether or not you already know them...
...when and where you should be looking for that eternal companion...
...if the career you think you want is really what's best for you...

Life is a mystery and learning from trial and error is the best way to discover who you really are.
So I guess life wouldn't be the great miracle that it is if everything were known.
But honestly...
there are some days I really wish I just knew!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for this post shan! I agree, what would we do if we knew from the beginning what we were supposed to do... it's scary for me right now trying to change schools and applying for my programs. I just keep trying to strengthen my faith that I'm doing whats right for me and hopefully it works out... yikes!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously... These are all things I question all the time!!

    ReplyDelete