Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What I Have Learned So Far This Week...

  1. It probably isn't very smart to get four immunizations at one time and then go to muscle mix. I like being able to lift my arms.
  2. There are mild side effects from getting vaccines such as headache, nausea, and a low fever. Yep, those definitely kicked in last night and this morning I barely ate four spoonfuls of cereal before I almost threw up. I am a wimp and my head hurts.
  3. I can totally BS my way through my marketing class. I didn't go to class at all the week before spring break, took a quiz on Monday, and did surprisingly well. I almost have my A in that class!
  4. It is probably going to be best for me to take corporate finance this summer. Hate my life for three weeks....or for a full semester?
  5. It does snow in March.
  6. I discovered a new blog. It's called What I Wore Today. This girl actually posts pictures of her outfits everyday and they are sooooo cute!
  7. Everyone is getting engaged! It's spring fever or something like that. Two of my crushes from last year made their engagements facebook official yesterday, it's an epidemic!

No comments:

Post a Comment