Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ouch

Two big things happened this week:

1) I slipped and ate it hard. My hand is still bruised and hurts. This was the first and hopefully last fall of the semester, I was so mad that I didn't catch myself!

2) For the first time, I woke up at 7:15 and realized that I was supposed to be to work at 7. I think my alarm is broken, oh joy! I made it to work by 7:35 and I must say that I am impressed with my skills, but I am still mad that it happened.

But here is the exciting news:

Spring break is practically here! Saturday I head home to register my car and then I will be spending the rest of the week here in Logan. I am super sad I am not going on the cruise with my friends, but I think I will survive. Get ready Logan, I'm going to make this next week rock!

1 comment:

  1. Shana... you should post your pics of your new car :) :)

    ReplyDelete