Monday, March 28, 2011

Hare Krishna!

I love the Festival of Colors.
This was my third year down there and by far the most fun.
Caitlyn, Eric, Jake, Mike, and I rode down together.
We met up with Jeff and his two buddies and we ran into Marci and Stormie.
It was such a blast!

After the festival we went to Caitlyn's parents' house to shower and clean up.
We wanted to go to a Salt Lake Real game, but it was sold out.
We ate at Asian Buffet with Caitlyn's sister and I got to sit next to her adorable nephew.
I felt like such a mom, it kinda freaked me out, but I loved it.
Dex and I are besties. :)

Then we stopped by Banks's Birthday Bash in SLC, met up with Scott, Porter, and Greg, visited Caitlyn's cousin, and stopped at Jake's house in North Ogden before heading home.
It was a packed day, but such a good one.
I loved it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment