Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Good Thursday

I usually go on about how long Thursdays are and the fact that it is my least favorite day of the week. But today is a good Thursday, a really good Thursday.

First of all, the madness has begun! There were four "first-round" games Tuesday and Wednesday, but today is the beginning of the top 64 and I have my brackets all ready to go! March Madness is my favorite time of the year (I would argue that I almost love it more than the Christmas holiday season). I do have to work all day, but I have access to game scores until 5 and then I will have to wait until I get off at 9 to get my other updates. Ah, I am so excited! Tomorrow I plan on sitting on my friend's couch and not moving, at all. I have all of the dates and times of each game written in my planner and I am planning a party for the championship game. I feel like a nerd, but what's better than a basketball nerd?

Second, my best friend comes home today. He has been in Brazil, serving a mission for the past two years and I am so excited that he is back! It is crazy how fast the time has gone by, so crazy, but I am happy to have best friend back. I've missed that kid.

Finally, it is St. Patrick's Day. Enough said.


No comments:

Post a Comment