Saturday, February 26, 2011

Honesty

Why can't we all just be honest and say what we mean?

Why is it so hard to tell someone they have upset you
or you don't feel like they care?

Why is it so hard to share our feelings but so easy to rant behind peoples backs?

I've been struggling with this concept lately and I am guilty from both ends.

It is so easy just to brush things off and act like they aren't problems,
when really they are festering up inside and you know when you explode,
it's going to be a real disaster.

This weekend I kind of exploded.
But I think everything is going to be OK.

I've made some really great new friends, and I got one back that I had lost for a little bit.

It's all about balance and being considerate of others, communicating and not letting little things bug you.

That is what I will be working on this next week.

Letting people know how I feel and not holding it in.
Respecting others feelings and talking directly to them, not sharing with the rest of the world first.

I think it's a pretty good goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment