Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Random Thoughts

I am really bad at blogging when the end of the semester hits. These past couple of weeks have been insane! But one more presentation, a paper, and an optional test and I am done with Fall 2010!

I am battling a cold right now and I'm hoping I win. There is nothing worse than being sick the last two weeks of school.

My new favorite game is Ticket to Ride. (Ok not my absolute favorite....but I do love it.) Andi is a champ and had only lost once, that is until we played two nights ago and I dominated! I owe some of it to Mike because he was out to get her, but I won and I am happy.

The stores in Logan have nothing in them! I went shopping for Kimmi's Christmas present and there is seriously nothing out there. I am disappointed. Logan needs a Target, really bad!

I am ready for the break and I am ready for a new semester. A new semester of change and goodness and love. Spring 11, here I come!

I love my major. I love marketing. But I HATE giving presentations! I love doing the research and putting together the campaign. I would rather do all of the behind the scenes work and let someone else present for me. We did a campaign for a musician in one of my classes and our paper rocked. It was the best in the class, but because our presentation skills were not so great, we didn't win. It was kind of disappointing because our ideas were so well thought out and written. I guess that it is what I need to work on.

I talk about this all the time, but my favorite part of the week is Taco Tuesday. Last night I went with Jeff and we had some great bonding time. And the tacos were super delicious. I may be a taco addict.

This is probably one of the most random posts I have done in a while. Hopefully I'll get back in to the swing of things and post more often.

1 comment: