Friday, December 17, 2010

I want a real dragon for Christmas...

This title really has nothing to do with anything....but during Thanksgiving we watched "How to Train Your Dragon" and I decided I wanted a dragon for Christmas. Not the movie, or a fake dragon, but a real one. I think I might be disappointed this Christmas.

Five things from this week:
  1. Silent Dance Party. Awesome play-list.
  2. Costa Vida. Twice. With some of my favorite people.
  3. Having nothing to do. Sleeping in on a weekday for the first time all semester.
  4. Finally watching Eclipse and realizing I haven't been missing out on anything special.
  5. Hugs.

2 comments:

  1. Shan. love. Merry Christmas. Sorry that I do not have any dragons. However, if you want to come visit me I can feed you lots of elk and deer... because that is all the meat that we have, and i know how much you love it. :)
    Seriously, miss you and come to St. George where it is sunny and warm k!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my little thing that i had to "type the characters" was just barely "psych" ...i thought that was funny, i've never had it be a word before. thought you should know. :)

    ReplyDelete