Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh Yeah!

Yesterday was a crazy packed day and I loved it! Being done with finals is such a great feeling. I went over to my grandparents and put ornaments on their tree for them. I went to dinner with Nat because Jord was out of town and she is getting her tonsils out today. Poor girl! Andi and I hit up Chase's hot chocolate bar party before going to Lindsey and Jeff's Salsa Off. Then we headed up to the library.

The Wednesday of finals week is a big day at the library. At 10 PM for 10 minutes, everyone gathers in the atrium and howls. It is pretty hilarious. Then we played Truth or Dare while we waited for the silent dance party to start. The dance party was probably the most fun I have had all week. There were about50-60 people in the lobby of the library dancing with their iPods and headphones. It went on for about a half hour and we danced up the stairs all the way to the fourth floor. It was so fun! I wish I would have gotten pictures of it, but I'm sure some will show up on Facebook with in the next couple of days.

Then I went home and Des and I went to the gas station. Last year, the roomies and I would get these massive 44 oz. drinks after every dance we went to. It had been way too long and I had filled up my punch card from last year, so Des and I are carrying out the tradition. I got pineapple-orange crystal light with a shot of raspberry. So good!

This is for Meg and Jules.

1 comment: