Monday, April 4, 2011

What I Believe

My cousin made a post about simple things that she believes and I really liked the idea. It is nice to take the time and write out them out, it helps you appreciate the simple things in life that we often overlook.

I believe:
  • That a hot fudge sundae will always make you feel better.
  • Every person that comes into our lives is there for a reason, I don't believe in coincidences.
  • You have to take risks to go anywhere in life.
  • All boys have a little bit of "tool" in them.
  • Sometimes change is necessary.
  • A smile goes a long way.
  • Families are forever.
  • If it is meant to be, it will work out.
  • Life should be lived to its fullest.
  • It is impossible not to be happy when you are wearing a tie dye shirt.
  • I can do whatever I set my mind to. I am stubborn and that helps.
  • A genuine compliment means so much more and people can tell when you are sincere.
  • Face to face conversations are the only way to go.
  • You have to go through the crappy days to get to the good stuff, it's just the way life goes.

1 comment:

  1. You are wonderful, Shana. I believe these things too, but I love how you put it. Thanks for being a great roomie. Love you lots and lots!!! :)

    ReplyDelete