Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Friday

One more group paper.
And that is it.

I am so happy!

Big news of the day.
I just got a text from my girl Trisha,
and she is engaged!!!!
I am so excited for her!

Two nights ago my roommate Rick got engaged too!
(He isn't really my roommate. He lives in the apartment below us
but is over as much as a roommate would be. We love him.)

This week's top five:
1) Rocking presentations (thank you, Rick!)
2) Seeing the sun
3) Costa Vida...twice this week
4) Laughing so hard that I start to cry
5) The feeling of relief. No more stress.

Here is some more exciting news.
I was stressing over my internship the other day because I needed to get a slide up on the TV monitors but couldn't figure out who could train me.
A guy that works at the library came over and helped
me and I was super grateful.
I was walking through Old Main last night and I stopped at
one of the monitors to see if my slide worked.
It did.
And it looked awesome!
Made my day, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment