Monday, April 11, 2011

The 90's

I am a child of the 90's.

I was born in '89, so I still claim 3 1/2 months of the 80's.
But I really did love growing up in the 90's.

Friday night we had a 90's dance party at the Alumni House and it was so much fun!
We were really nervous at first because there wasn't a huge crowd, but by the end of the night there were so many people dancing and singing along.
It really was fun to relive the days of *NSYNC and the Spice Girls.

I wore a pair of overall shorts.
It was a pretty special occasion.
I had not worn overalls since the fiasco of the overall straps
in the toilet back in Kindergarten.
It was traumatic.
But I can honestly say that I am over it, nothing bad happened this time.
I just might bring overalls back in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment