Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Things That I Love:

Winter has arrived in Logan. There is snow on the ground. And I am not happy about it. So I figured a post full of things I love needed to happen. Here it is!
  • Autumn in Logan. Driving through Logan Canyon and seeing the beautiful trees.
  • Leggings, boots, and legwarmers. I love layering!
  • Lean Cuisine. 3 1/2 minutes in the microwave and I don't have to cook.
  • An excuse to wear my footie pajamas... all the time.
  • Gloves with the fold-over mitten top.
  • Basketball games.
  • Cleaning out pumpkins. Not carving them.
  • Drinking hot cocoa made in a coco-motion.
  • Scary movies.
  • The second floor of the library. I have my spot.
  • Getting emails.
  • Oreos. Halloween style.
  • Grooveshark and my studying playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment