Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

I love Halloween.
I love being creative with my costumes.
This year I was a snowman.

I had a couple people guess scarecrow...
maybe you could get that,
but I thought it was pretty obvious that it was a snowman.

Here is how the night went:
Basketball game in the media suite with the S.A. crew. So much fun.
Got ready for the Howl with the roomies. Great photo session.
Walked up with Amy and Andi.

Me: "Everyone make sure you have your id and ticket, last year I was an
idiot and had to go back for my ticket. "
Andi and Amy: "Got 'em!"

Get up to street light.
Me: "OMG I don't have my id!"

So I found Kaela, got our apt. key and we walked back.
I could have sworn I had my id when we left the apt
and I felt so dumb!

A block from my apt.
Amy saw my id on the ground.
I love her!

On our trek back up, Amy also found $20.
Our lucky night for sure!
Especially when a guy walking behind me said,
"Hey, you dropped your ticket."
I think Amy must be super lucky,
so glad she was there!

Thank you Meg for letting borrow your adorable hat.
Thank you Madi and Kevin for helping us get in an hour and a half
before we would have if we had waited in the line.
Thank you Andi for running behind Bill's back and dragging us along.

All in all, the Howl was kind of a bust. The system for getting in was ridiculous!
We got in about 11:20, and my roomies didn't get in until about midnight.
The party ended at 1.

Andi, Amy, and I went straight to the We The Kings concert.
And that is all we did.
The concert rocked, we were pretty far up and had a ton of fun.
I decided to be cool and jump around in a big circle
where people kind of push you around,
and I ended up rolling my ankle.
I hopped the rest of the night on one foot but it was still pretty fun.

The concert, great.
The Howl itself, not so great.

Next year I am throwing a Halloween bash.
It will be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment