Thursday, August 5, 2010

People Watching

I do a lot of people watching at the movie theater. It has become a hobby. Last night I saw the coolest couple. They were probably about 18 and the guy was wearing suspenders. At first I was kind of thinking....what? But then his girlfriend walked up and she had dreadlocks! So I bypassed the suspenders and decided they were pretty cool. For those of you that are completely lost....I have always wanted dreadlocks....seriously. I think dreadlocks are so cool and if I could handle not washing my hair, I would definitely have them.

The mall walkers are so intense. There is one guy that wears a super tight Under Armour shirt and his huge belly sticks out under it. He has an actual Walkman and he always cracks me up. There is also a cute old couple that walk everyday. She wears some kind of brace around her waist/lower back, and he holds on to it as they walk. They are adorable.

I had an old man compliment me the other day while I was working. He wanted a ticket for Inception (which by the way is an AMAZING movie!) and I asked him if it was one regular ticket. I have actually been chewed out for assuming people are seniors when they don't want to be...I know....crazy...if I'm giving them a cheaper ticket you would think they would be grateful. So he laughed and said, "No, I am definitely a senior." So I laughed too and made some kind of funny remark about him not looking like one and he said, "They should pay you more, you have a beautiful smile." Totally made my day!

Working at the theater is not what I would call a fun summer, but I am still alive and it really isn't that bad. I love people watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment