Friday, August 13, 2010

Brave and Bold

I will be back in Logan in a week and a half and this year I am welcoming everything new.
  • New apartment. I will be at Brooklane this year and I am so excited! It is a lot smaller than GlenHood and I have to share a bathroom with Dumb Bum, but it just feels like a little home and I love it!
  • New roommates. Well two of the three are new, but Kaela and I took a year off from each other so I count her as a newbie. There are some good times to come at Brooklane and I am so excited to live with Kaili, Alyssa, and Kaela! It's going to be a great year.
  • New classes. Obviously I have new classes every semester, but this semester is special. I am finally into my marketing classes! I am taking marketing institutions and promotions and then a parks and rec planning class. One thing I learned from my summer adventures is that I really do want to go into marketing. Finance and accounting are definitely not my best areas so these classes are going to be so good for me.
  • New friends. I am going to attempt to be a little more friendly and social and hopefully make some new friends from work and class. I love my current crew; the A-Team, and roomies past and present. But I also love my South America crew and I got them from trying something new. Brave and Bold...my new words to live by.
  • New experiences. It is always a goal of mine to try new things, join new clubs, but now I am actually going to take it a little more serious. I've been looking into grad school and it is something I am definitely considering. I would love to get a masters in marketing or possibly just an MBA. So I will be participating in more clubs and activities this year, gotta bulk up that resume!
Here comes school year 2010-2011 and I am so ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment