Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The End

This is my last semester here at USU and I don't know how I feel about it. I love two of my classes, but the other two just don't interest me at all. This semester is going to be long and I wish I was all done, but growing up terrifies me. I am still working on my Taiwan application and I have been looking at a few other grad school programs, but honestly I just don't want to think that far ahead yet! I have decided not to retake the GRE and just apply, I am hoping my letters and personal statement will make up for my lack of an awesome verbal score. I don't have the time to study for it again right now and I really don't want to stress myself out anymore. It isn't worth it to me. I am working through this semester as best as I can, and I hope to rock it!

No comments:

Post a Comment