Sunday, July 17, 2011

The End of My Childhood

I have grown up with Harry Potter.
I remember reading the first book when I was in fifth grade and I loved it.
The books have always had a special place in my heart and I think it sometimes makes the movies a little frustrating for me.
But I have to admit, this last one was great.
They did such an excellent job tying everything up; it was fulfilling.
My eyes were closed for at least a third of it, dang Nagini! That snake gave me the chills.

We went down to Ogden because we didn't want to have to sit and wait all day.
Oh the joys of assigned seats.
And our seats rocked!

Brent. Brooke. Me. and Our girl Andi.

Andi and Lord Voldemort.

Our awesome costumes. Thank you Dumb for thinking of Pooh and Tigger. And thank you Needham family for letting us borrow them.
(In case you are super confused, the Winnie the Pooh movie came out this weekend as well and we were too cheap to make HP costumes.)

So long Harry Potter, thanks for making the last 10 years of my life amazing!

1 comment: