Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursdays

I am a total slacker.
But my life is insane, so I guess it is allowable.

Today is Thursday and Thursdays are by far my least favorite day of the week.
I got up at 5:50. Left my apt at 6:30 to walk up to the campus library and I
thought I was going to die!
The wind was so cold and I was not prepared for it.
So I work from 7am-1pm then I have class from 1:30-4:30pm and then I go to the Logan Library from 5-9pm.
I work 10 hours and sit in class for 3.
Thursdays are way too long!

Tuesday, however, is my absolute favorite day of the week.
I work from 8-1pm at the Logan Library then have my two classes until 4:30.
I went to Taco Tuesday with Nat and Car (Nat is moving to Pennsylvania
tomorrow, I am so sad!).
I saw my usual crew there and they always make me smile.
Dirty 30 began again this week and I must say Eric's play-list was definitely a hit.
I'd be OK with having Tuesday like three times a week. Just sayin'.

Classes shouldn't be too rough, just a lot of massive group projects.
My roomies are pretty cool, I guess :)
We have a lot of fun.

Last night, Andi, Alyssa and I went to Bill's rec. league basketball game, and we made signs.
He loves us.

This week I am working on being nice.

2 comments:

  1. ssshhhaaaannnaaa I want you and andi in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! You won my giveaway :) Email me and tell me what you want!

    ReplyDelete